**Updated September 12, 2022**
Looking for Answers?
If you have issues with positioning, check here.
If you are just looking for some general answers to common questions on troubleshooting, then this FAQ page can help you.
If you are setting up your BULLETSEEKER for the first time, then head over to this post with the instruction manual.
If you have further questions that are not covered here, post your questions!
This post will be updated periodically so check back from time to time.
Let's get started!!
1. PIN: 224466, NEWER version no longer requires a PIN
2. Out of range: shot detected but out of presets in speed and / or sensitivity
3. Bluetooth connection problems: with the Android 12 there is a problem identified by a few Samsung phones owners Try this:
a) Switch off / on the Bluetooth on your phone and try to connect again or
b) Switch on for a minute the airplane mode, switch off, and try to connect again or
c) Connect the BULLETSEEKER with the phone via Settings – Connections - Bluetooth, pairing and enter PIN 224466, then switch over to the BULLETSEEKER APP - press connect on the HOME screen. **Connecting via the phone settings always works**
4. Automatically saved data strings: BULLETSEEKER APP has an integrated databank and is saved on your phone
5. Data backed up manually: saved in the download folder with the name ‘’BS_time stamp.txt’’ Time stamp format YYYY-MM-DD-HH-MM-SS